CUsTOmeR HeLPLINe | 1-888-999-4215 GPX 3
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when
unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualied service personnel. Ser-
vicing is required when the apparatus has been dam-
aged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen
into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to
rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with
the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protec-
tion against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy
and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,
may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning
the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for
• The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and
that no objects lled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed
L’appareil ne doit pas être exposé aux écoulements ou aux écla-
boussures et aucun objet ne contenant de liquide, tel qu’un vase,
ne doit être placé sur l’objet.
• Main plug is used as disconnect device and it should remain
readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the
apparatus from the mains completely, the mains plug should be
disconnected form the mains socket outlet completely.
La prise du secteur ne doit pas être obstruée ou doit être facile-
ment accessible pendant son utilisation. Pour être complètement
déconnecté de l’alimentation d’entrée, la prise doit être débran-
chée du secteur.
• Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine,
re or the like.
Les piles ne doivent pas être exposées à de forte chaleur, tel qu’à
la lumière du soleil, au feu ou autres choses de semblable.
• Caution marking is located at the rear or back of the apparatus.
Attention marquage est situé à l’arrière ou à l’arrière de
• The marking information is located at the rear or back of ap-
Les informations de marquage est situé à l’arrière ou à l’arrière
This product incorporates copyright protection technology that is protected by
U.S. patents and other intellectual property rights. Use of this copyright protection
technology must be authorized by Rovi Corporation, and is intended for home and
other limited viewing uses only unless otherwise authorized by Rovi Corporation.
Reverse engineering and disassembly are prohibited.
1. Read these Instructions.
2. Keep these Instructions.
3. Heed all Warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accor-
dance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators,
heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
ampliers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or
grounding - type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug
has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety.
When the provided plug does not t into your outlet,
consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles,
and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specied by the
Important Safety Instructions
This symbol indicates that this product
incorporates double insulation between
hazardous mains voltage and user
Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, brack-
et, or table specied by the manufacturer,
or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is
used, use caution when moving the cart/
apparatus combination to avoid injury