LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
Masterbuilt warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under proper assembly, normal
use and recommended care for 90 days from the date of original retail purchase.
Masterbuilt warranty does not cover paint finish as it may burn off during normal use.
Masterbuilt warranty does not cover rust of the unit.
Masterbuilt requires reasonable proof of purchase for warranty claims and suggests that you keep your receipt. Upon
the expiration of such warranty, all such liability shall terminate.
Within the stated warranty period, Masterbuilt, at its discretion, shall repair or replace defective components free of
charge with owner being responsible for shipping. Should Masterbuilt require return of component(s) in question for
inspection Masterbuilt will be responsible for shipping charges to return requested item.
This warranty excludes property damage sustained due to misuse, abuse, accident, damage arising out of transporta-
tion, or damage incurred by commercial use of this product.
This expressed warranty is the sole warranty given by Masterbuilt and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or
implied including implied warranty, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Masterbuilt nor the retail establishment selling this product, has authority to make any warranties or to promise
remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above.
Masterbuilt’s maximum liability, in any event, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original
consumer/ purchaser. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. In
such a case, the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable.
California residents only: Not withstanding this limitation of warranty, the following specific restrictions apply; if service,
repair, or replacement of the product is not commercially practical, the retailer selling the product or Masterbuilt will
refund the purchase price paid for the product, less the amount directly attributable to use by the original buyer prior to
the discovery of the nonconformity. Owner may take the product to the retail establishment selling this product in order
to obtain performance under warranty.
This expressed warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to
Go Online www.masterbuilt.com
or complete and return to
Attn: Warranty Registration
Masterbuilt Mfg. Inc.
1 Masterbuilt Court - Columbus, GA 31907
City, State/Province, Postal Code:
Phone Number: E-Mail Address:
Model Number: Serial Number:
Purchase Date: Place of Purchase:
WARNINGS & IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including
• For outdoor use only. Do not operate in an enclosed area.
• Unit MUST be on the ground. Do not place unit on tables or counters.
• Do not plug in electric smoker until fully assembled and ready for use.
• Use only on properly grounded outlet.
• Do not use during an electrical storm.
• Do not expose electric smoker to rain or water at anytime.
• To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plug or controller in water or other liquid.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after appliance malfunctions or is dropped or
damaged in any manner. Contact Masterbuilt Customer Service for assistance at 1-800-489-1581.
• Keep a fire extinguisher accessible at all times while operating electric smoker.
• Do not let cord touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
• Keep children and pets away from electric smoker at all times. Do not allow children to use electric smoker.
Close supervision is necessary should children or pets be in area where electric smoker is being used.
• Fuel, such as charcoal briquettes or heat pellets, are not to be used in electric smoker.
• Never use electric smoker as a heater (READ CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARD).
• Use electric smoker only on a level, stable surface to prevent tipping.
• Electric smoker is hot while in use and after.
• Electric smoker is HOT while in use and will remain HOT for a period of time afterwards. Use caution.
• Do not touch HOT surfaces.
• Do not allow anyone to conduct activities around electric smoker during or following its use until the unit
has cooled. Electric smoker is HOT during operation and remains HOT for a period of time following use.
• The use of alcohol, prescription or non-prescription drugs may impair the user’s ability to
properly assemble or safely operate electric smoker.
WARNINGS & IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS CONTINUED ON PAGE 2