Toaster Oven Broiler Use and Care Guide
Instructions For Baking (Cont.)
10. When the Bake time is complete, a signal will sound, and the
Timer Control will finish in the Off position. The Power Light will
11. Open the Glass Door. Wear protective oven mitts to remove food
from Toaster Oven-Broiler. The inside of the Toaster Oven is very
hot. Close the Glass Door.
12. Unplug the unit and allow to cool completely before cleaning.
NOTE: Do not use glass covers on baking pans. If using a glass or
glass-ceramic baking container, make sure it is at least 1-1
away from the Top Heating Element.
DO NOT LEAVE TOASTER OVEN-BROILER UNATTENDED
See User Maintenance Instructions. Unplug when not is use.
Hints For Bake
◆ Heavy-duty aluminum foil may be used to cover top of baking
container to reduce over browning. Tuck ends of foil closely against
edge of pan.
◆ Place food toward the back of the Toaster Oven-Broiler for better
◆ Food may cook faster than recipe or package time. Check for
doneness prior to end of cook time.
◆ Rotate and turn food over for more even browning halfway through
the cooking process.
◆ To prevent heat loss, avoid opening the Glass Door excessively.
Instructions For Baking
1. Make sure the Crumb Tray is firmly in place in the bottom of the
2. Plug into 120V AC 60 Hz outlet. Close the Glass Door.
3. Set the Temperature/Function Control to the desired temperature.
4. Set the timer for 10 minutes and preheat the Toaster Oven-Broiler.
After 10 minutes, a signal will sound and the Toaster Oven-Broiler
will automatically shut Off.
5. Remove all protective wrappings from food before placing in
6. Open the Glass Door. Place the Wire Rack into Shelf Position. Use
the Baking Tray or an appropriate baking container and center it
on the Wire Rack. If you would like your food browned top and
bottom, place food directly on Wire Rack and close Glass Door.
Bake according to package or recipe time.
7. Turn the Timer Control to the desired time or to the Stay-On
position. The Power Light will come on.
8. To set the Timer Control for less than 10 minutes, turn to 10 and
then turn back to the appropriate amount of time.
CAUTION: As soon as the Timer Control is engaged, the Toaster
Oven-Broiler will turn On. Both the top and the bottom Heating
Elements will cycle On and Off to maintain temperature for the entire
CAUTION: As soon as the Timer Control is engaged both Heating
Elements will become hot immediately. Use care not to place
anything on top of the Toaster Oven-Broiler. Do not touch the
Toaster Oven-Broiler or any part of the Toaster Oven-Broiler
without wearing oven mitts.
9. If the Timer Control has been set, the Toaster Oven-Broiler will shut
off automatically when Bake is complete. If cooking is completed
before the Timer Control shuts the Toaster Oven-Broiler Off, you
may shut the Toaster Oven-Broiler Off manually by turning the
Timer Control to the Off position. If the Stay-On position has been
selected, the Toaster Oven-Broiler must be shut off manually by
turning the Timer Control to the Off position. The Power Light will