Out of 191 Ratings

Owner's of the Panasonic Telephone KX-TGA101S gave it a score of 4.1 out of 5. Here's how the scores stacked up:
  • Reliability

    4.16 out of 5
  • Durability

    4.21 out of 5
  • Maintenance

    4.16 out of 5
  • Performance

    4.15 out of 5
  • Ease of Use

    3.9 out of 5
of 16
For assistance, please visit http://www.panasonic.com/help 7
LOperating the product near electrical
appliances may cause interference.
Move away from the electrical
LThe AC adaptor is used as the main
disconnect device. Ensure that the
AC outlet is installed near the product
and is easily accessible.
To reduce the risk of fire or injury to
persons, read and follow these
LUse only the battery(ies) specified.
LDo not mix old and new batteries.
LDo not dispose of the battery(ies) in a
fire. They may explode. Check with
local waste management codes for
special disposal instructions.
LDo not open or mutilate the
battery(ies). Released electrolyte is
corrosive and may cause burns or
injury to the eyes or skin. The
electrolyte may be toxic if swallowed.
LExercise care when handling the
battery(ies). Do not allow conductive
materials such as rings, bracelets or
keys to touch the battery(ies),
otherwise a short circuit may cause
the battery(ies) and/or the conductive
material to overheat and cause burns.
LCharge the battery(ies) provided, or
identified for use with the product
only, in accordance with the
instructions and limitations specified
in this manual.
LTo prevent the risk of fire or electrical
shock, do not expose the product to
rain or any type of moisture.
LUnplug the product from power
outlets if it emits smoke, an abnormal
smell, or makes an unusual noise.
These conditions can cause fire or
electric shock. Confirm that smoke
has stopped emitting and contact the
Panasonic Call Center at 1-800-211-
PANA (1-800-211-7262).
LDo not place or use this product near
automatically controlled devices such
as automatic doors and fire alarms.
Radio waves emitted from this
product may cause such devices to
malfunction resulting in an accident.
LCompletely insert the AC adaptor/
power plug into the power outlet.
Failure to do so may cause electric
shock and/or excessive heat resulting
in a fire.
LRegularly remove any dust, etc. from
the AC adaptor/power plug by pulling
it from the power outlet, then wiping
with a dry cloth. Accumulated dust
may cause an insulation defect from
moisture, etc. resulting in a fire.
LThis product is designed for use in
the United States of America. Sale
or use of this product in other
countries may violate local laws.
LCet appareil est conçu pour être
utilisé aux États-Unis d’Amérique.
La vente ou l’emploi de cet appareil
dans certains autres pays peut
constituer une infraction à la
législation locale.
LEste producto está diseñado para
usarse en los Estados Unidos de
La venta o el empleo de este
producto en ciertos países puede
constituir violación de la legislación