When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Unplug this product from wall outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Do not immerse appliance in water or other liquid. Use a soft sponge and mild
detergent when cleaning the inside of the pan or kneading blade. The cabinet may
be cleaned with a cloth, dampened with a mild soap and water solution.
4. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use mitts when handling hot materials, and allow metal
parts to cool before cleaning.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children.
6. Do not allow anything to rest on power cord. Do not plug in cord where persons
may walk on, or trip over it.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug. Refer servicing of
appliance to an authorized Panasonic service center if the unit should malfunction or
be damaged in any manner.
8. This appliance is not intended for commercial use. It is for household use only.
9. The use of attachments not recommended by manufacturer may cause damage or
10. Avoid contacting moving parts.
11. Do not use outdoors. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
12. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
13. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
14. To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on cord.
15. The unit may vibrate or move during the kneading process. Do NOT place the
unit near the edge of a countertop. Place the unit securely where movement of the
unit will not cause it to fall off the countertop.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
B. Extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
C. If extension cord is used:
(1) the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as
the electrical rating of the appliance,
(2) the longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or
tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
D. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety
feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully
in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.