1. Remove the Bread Pan from the Breadman®. Attach the Kneading Paddle onto the Drive
Shaft. Have all ingredients ready. Make sure all ingredients, except water and butter are at
2. Use a liquid measuring cup to measure the water (80°F/27°C) and pour into the Bread Pan.
3. Use a measuring spoon to measure the oil, lemon juice, and liquid lecithin.
4. Use a measuring cup to measure the butter, and cut it into small pieces. Add the eggs.
5. Use a measuring spoon to measure the salt, psyllium husks, oats, and nutritional yeast.
6. Lightly spoon oat bran into a measuring cup; level off with the straight edge of a knife and add
to the Bread Pan. Measure the Splenda®, rice bran, vital wheat gluten, and bread flour in the
same manner and add to the Bread Pan. Place the Bread Pan into the Breadman®. Push down
on the rim until it fits firmly into place. Close the Lid.
7. Press the SELECT Button; choose Low Carb. Press the START Button to start immediately.
NOTE: Do not use the Delay Bake Timer since some of the recipes include eggs and other
fresh ingredients and you need to fold in some of the ingredients from the sides of the
8. After 5 to 10 minutes into the 2nd Kneading process, check the dough ball. It will be
sticky to the touch. At this time, push down any dough or flour that may be on the sides of
the Bread Pan.
9. After the beeper sounds the Bread Maker will start a 60 minute Keep Warm phase. “0:00” will
appear in the Display Window; the colon will begin to flash. The Operation/Keep Warm Light
10. Press STOP Button and use oven mitts to carefully remove the Bread Pan after baking or any
time during the Keep Warm phase. The Light will go out when the STOP Button is activated.
CAUTION: THE PAN, KNEADING PADDLE AND BREAD WILL BE VERY HOT. USE
11. Turn Bread Pan upside down and shake several times to release the bread. Do not use metal
utensils inside the Bread Pan or Bread Machine. Remove the Kneading Paddle and allow loaf
to cook standing upright on wire rack approximately 15 to 30 minutes before slicing.
12. Cut the loaf in half, top to bottom and then cut each half into 1/2 inch slices.
13. When the bread has completely cooled, approximately 1 hour, store in an airtight container.
14. UNPLUG UNIT AND ALLOW TO COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE CLEANING. Clean
Bread Pan after each use, DO NOT IMMERSE THE BREAD PAN IN WATER. (See
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS outlined in this Instruction Manual.) Clean inside of
Breadman® after each use.
TR2500_FINAL 10/14/05 3:14 PM Page 77